Retiring in Panama
By: Stacey Zimmerman
Affordable real estate, extraordinary sceneries, near perfect weather, a low cost of living, inexpensive labor force and a pensionado program are just a few causes why retiring in Panama is the most excellent. Panama is quickly becoming one of the world's retirement spot. Panama has something great and immense for every person. With an interesting cultural background, to the history of conquistadors and now a modern society with infrastructure and transportation that is first world. In addition Panamanians are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet. All this make Panama an ideal location for retirement or a second home.
Earning a lot of money to retire is not a need in Panama. The country is the definite choice and the answer if you are looking for a safe place as well as a cheap place to retire. All the facilities and services that you are looking for can be found in Panama. The country could give and bestow a very comfortable retirement contrary to what others believed and imagined it to be.
Retiring in Panama offers and provides a lot of benefits. Not only will one gets access to all the calmness and luxuries of this current life, but they will also gain admission and contact to more because of the lower cost of living in this country.
Panama offers a Pensionado program, which includes a package of the most excellent incentives that can be benefited by retirees from all over the world. If you are at least 19 years old, all you have to do is to provide a proof that you have a monthly pension of $500 plus $100 per dependent to be eligible for the program.
Panama has one of the world's best discount programs for retirees. They give to up to 50% discount to everything from movies, doctor's fee, mortgage rates, restaurants and travel fees. Here, you'll encounter fewer formalities and paper works and a lesser amount of interference and obstruction from local authorities. As a beneficiary of the program, you are entitled to these advantages:
- Import tax exemption for household goods Tax exemption to import a new car every two years
- 25% discounts on utility bills
- 25% discount on airline tickets and 30% on other transportation like buses, boats and train fares
- 15% discount on loans made in your name
- 1% reduction on home mortgages for homes used for personal residence
- 20% discount on doctor's bills 15% on hospital services if no insurance applies
- 15% off dental and eye exams
- 10% discount on prescribed medicines
- 20% discount on bills for professional and technical services
- 50% discount on entertainment like entrance to movie theaters, cultural and sporting events
- 50% discount at hotels during Monday to Thursday, 30% on Friday to Sunday
You will be retiring rich when you are in Panama because of its low construction costs, low cost food and low cost for land. By taking all the stress off, you would probably retire happily in Panama. Lifestyle also makes you happy which includes your health, family, friends, activities, travel, community and weather.
Article Source: http://www.travelarticlelibrary.com
For everything related to Panama please visit us. If you are looking for a great weight loss product, please be sure to check out our hoodia information and product review site.